Friday, June 11, 2010

This Post is a Mirage

Cartoons are fun. Here are some more:


May 17th, 2010. God only knows what people thought of this one. I was inspired to do this strip by the Werner Herzog film, "Fata Morgana," a weird, pseudo-documentary that depicted actual mirages. I really liked the name Fata Morgana, and tried to incorporate something of it into a cartoon.

The black-on-white artwork worked surprisingly well in this strip; it's a neat visual concept, and I'd like to try it again.


May 20th, 2010. I won't lie, this one was cranked out pretty fast, but I think it's a fairly amusing take on the Husky Stadium negotiation fiasco, which has taken far longer than even the most pessimistic among us thought it would.

Come back soon for the "No Exit Nearby" finale spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment